Friday 26 July 2013

The Random Post: Bloglovin'

A little overview of my Bloglovin'

Hi everyone, quite a boring little post here, but I just wanted to let everyone know about Bloglovin'.
Bloglovin' is a really easy to use site, where you can follow your favourite blogs. So instead of going to each individual link of the blogs you like, to check if they have posted anything new, you can just look them all up on Bloglovin' and follow them. That way you'll only have to visit one site - Bloglovin' - which will then give you an overview of all the new posts your favourite bloggers have put up. You can then click on the posts you want to read and it will take you to the blog. It also has an app for on your smart phone or tablet. Honestly it is such a great site.

If you've been enjoying my post and would like to be kept up to date with future posts, you can also always follow me on Bloglovin', by clicking here. It really means the world to me! :) 

Thank you all so much and I hope you have a lovely weekend! x


Love, Alissia x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just joined Bloglovin-- it definitely makes keeping up with the blogs I like easier x

    Debbie | debelloyd.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x