Friday 19 July 2013

The Hair: Kérastase Soleil Huile Céleste Shimmering Protective Care


Another hair bit today. In warm climates I really like to take care of my locks so I don't have to cut 5 cms off when I get home. One of the products I use to ensure this doesn't happen is this Kérastase Soleil Huile Céleste Shimmering Protective Care. It's an oil with little shimmer particles that you spray on to your hair to protect it from the damaging sun rays. 


I for one can't really detect the shimmering particles, which I don't really mind. I wouldn't want my hair to look like a disco ball. The spray smells very nice and it lingers quite a while so you can catch whiffs of it throughout the day. I usually spray this in towel dry hair after I've washed my hair, but you can also spritz it into dry hair. I would warn you to not over do it and if you have oily roots don't spray it near your scalp, I stick to my lengths from my ears down. 

Not only does it protect your hair but the oil also really nourishes your hair leaving it less dry or straw like. I really enjoy this product a lot and it has become a beach/poolside staple for me! 

What are your staples to bring along to the beach or by the pool? 


Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x