Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Hair: Bumble & Bumble Bits


In my travel beauty bag video, I mentioned that I had just bought these two Bumble & Bumble numbers and I promised you all I would report back on how I got on with them. So here I am.
First things first, my hair story, I have oily roots, but pretty dry lenghts from having them bleached earlier this year. So I need a shampoo that will cleanse my scalp thorougly and a conditioner that will make my ends nourished and soft again.


For that reason I went for the Bumble & Bumble Tonic Shampoo. It is a shampoo for oily scalps which you can use daily, unlike the Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo which is to be used once a week. You're supposed to massage the tonic shampoo onto a went scalp and let the product sit for a bit until you feel it tingle. Now I never felt it tingle however long I waited, but I do really like this shampoo. It keeps my hair grease free for about 2 to 3 days, without stripping my scalp completely. It has a bit of a strange smell for a shampoo, quite herbal but it's not too bad.

Afterward as a conditioner, I've been using the Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner, now this stuff smells amazing and the good thing is the smell still lingers after you've rinsed it out. I put this through my end and let it soak for a couple of minutes and then comb my hair through and wash it out. The verdict - I absolutely adore it. It is like my hair has come back to life again, not only does it smell gorgeous, it also feels super smooth and nourished.

So that is my shampoo and conditioner at the moment - I'm already dreading the moment when I'll finish these. Do any of you have any other Bumble & Bumble recommendations?


Love, Alissia x

2 comments:

  1. I've never used a Bumble and Bumble product before, these do sound lovely though x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that much either, but what I've tried has always been lovely! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x